Dick has earned a well-deserved reputation as one of Western Massachusetts' leading financial professionals. He has been working with families and small businesses for 46 years.
His financial planning advice has been featured on WWLP Channel 22, WGGB Channel 40, and BusinessWest magazine. He taught Financial Planning to area professionals for several years and was the main presenter at the 2012 AARP Retirement Symposium.
- B.S., U.S. Naval Academy, Annapolis, MD
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®), College for Financial Planning
- Chartered Life underwriter (CLU), American College
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), American College
Professional Association Memberships
- The Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- The FPA of Connecticut
- Estate Planning Council of Hampden County