Lori has been with Havican Wealth Strategies for over 31 years; serving as both Paraplanner and Operations Manager. She is responsible for creating workflow efficiencies and client service models that have proven invaluable to the client experience. In her role as Paraplanner/Operations Manager, Lori is closely involved with all phases of the client experience from the initial planning process to the administration of investment portfolios. In short, she makes it all work!
In her spare time, Lori enjoys gardening, crafts, and yoga.
- Associates Degree, Executive Office Administration, Springfield Technical Community College
- Financial Paraplanner, College for Financial Planning
- Hampden Garden Club (Past Vice President)
- Pioneer Valley Decorative Painters (Past Treasurer)
- Decorative Painting Instructor, Feeding Hills, MA